CARPET INSTALLATION In South Williamsport, PA
Learn what to expect before, during, and after your carpet installation with Echo Flooring Gallery.
Before Carpet Installation
Carpet installation requires know-how and experience. That's why it's best to leave the carpet installation to the pros.
- You will complete a walkthrough with our crew before the installation takes place. This is a good time to discuss goals, overall timeline, and subflooring considerations and for you to ask any questions that you might have.
- Complete any painting work before your new flooring is installed.
- Make sure pets and small children are not present on installation day.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older is able to be home during the carpet installation.
- Once all this is completed, we will begin your carpet installation.
During & After Carpet Installation
- We will start by addressing the subflooring. If it needs to be prepared, we will do so. If your existing flooring needs to be removed for us to address the subflooring, then we can do that as well. This part of the step should be clarified ahead of installation day
- Once finished, we will place the underlayment and then roll the carpet out. The next step will involve the crew matching up the carpet seams before finally stretching and attaching the carpet to the floor.
- Once finished, you should assess the work with your crew.
- You will also want to run a fan to remove installation-related smells.
- Then you are free to enjoy your carpet flooring.
Carpet Care & Maintenance
Basic care and maintenance are required to ensure that your carpet continues to look great and age well over time. Learn more about establishing a routine for cleaning and how to address nasty spills and stains in our care guide today.