VINYL INSTALLATION In South Williamsport, PA
Learn more about what to expect before, during, and after your vinyl installation with Echo Flooring Gallery.
Before Vinyl Installation
Vinyl installation requires know-how and experience. That's why it's best to leave the vinyl installation to the pros.
- You will complete a walkthrough with our crew before the installation takes place. This is a good time to discuss goals, overall timeline, and subflooring considerations and for you to ask any questions that you might have.
- Complete any painting work before your new flooring is installed.
- Make sure pets and small children are not present on installation day.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older is able to be home during the vinyl installation.
- Once all this is completed, we will begin your vinyl installation.
During & After Vinyl Installation
- We will prepare the subflooring and/or remove your existing flooring and prepare the subflooring as necessary.
- For vinyl flooring, there is a floating, click-and-lock installation method that is done without adhesives and can sometimes be done over your existing flooring, and a glue-down installation method. Depending on which one you go with, installation time may vary.
- Your crew will then lay the tile/planks.
- When finished, we will clean up the job site and complete a walkthrough.
- We recommend running a fan for 24 hours to remove any smells.
- You should also allow the materials to settle for a day or so.
Vinyl Care & Maintenance
Basic care and maintenance are required to ensure that your vinyl continues to look great and age well over time. Learn more about establishing a routine for cleaning and how to address nasty spills and stains in our care guide today.