TILE INSTALLATION In South Williamsport, PA
Learn what to expect before, during, and after your tile installation with Echo Flooring Gallery.
Before Tile Installation
Tile installation requires know-how and experience. That's why it's best to leave the tile installation to the pros.
- You will complete a walkthrough with our crew before the installation takes place. This is a good time to discuss goals, overall timeline, and subflooring considerations and for you to ask any questions that you might have.
- Complete any painting work before your new flooring is installed.
- Make sure pets and small children are not present on installation day.
- Ensure that someone 18 or older is able to be home during the tile installation.
- Once all this is completed, we will begin your tile installation.
During & After Tile Installation
- First, we'll prepare the subflooring and remove your existing flooring as needed.
- Your crew will mix the mortar and apply it to the floor using a trowel; they will then lay the tile down on the mortar, ensuring there is cohesion between the two.
- The crew will then handle the grouting, sealing, and cleanup.
- We will complete a walkthrough with you.
- Run a fan for 24 hours to remove installation-related smells, and allow your tile floors to settle before walking on them.
- Enjoy your new tile floors.
Tile Care & Maintenance
Basic care and maintenance are required to ensure that your tile continues to look great and age well over time. Learn more about establishing a routine for cleaning and how to address nasty spills and stains in our care guide today.